Friday, February 10, 2012

Skin Care 101

I have this oily skin and my will be ruined if it turned out like that. I tried different products that will lessen the oiliness my face. Most of them do not have an effect and make it worse tha before. But then again, I have to discover and try other products for my oily skin. Last year we went to cebu for our educational tour and when we went in SM, the sales lady recommend me a product named Nivea Visage Deep Pore Control Toner. I bought it already so that I can try it. I also use Ponds Oil Control Facial Foam that sponges excess oil and dirt without drying your face. Obviously, I will use first the Pond's Facial Foam and then Nivea Visage Toner.


 Pond's Oil Control Facial Foam for only 67php.






Nivea Visage Deep Pore Control Toner for only 140php


These two products help me from having an oily skin especially when I am in school and duty. My day will not be complete if I will not use this products. I use this every morning after shower and every night before sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment