Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Online Shop

      Hi there Sissies! On my previous post last October, I mentioned that I'm planning to have my online clothing shop. The opening of my shop is very delayed because something unexpectedly came up into my life. But moving on, last week I decided to contact my suppliers to order stocks and I already upload teasers. 

      Earlier, I already uploaded the first batch of trendy tops and watches. Some of the trendy tops are already sold and it's a very good start for me!

The Watches

Hello Kitty Watch with case- 175 Php

Hello Kitty Watch with case- 175 Php

Hello Kitty Watch with case- 175 Php

Hello Kitty Watch with case- 175 Php

Hello Kitty Watch with case- 175 Php

Hello Kitty Watch with case- 175 Php

Hello Kitty Watch with case- 175 Php

Hello Kitty Watch with case- 175 Php

Ben 10 Watch with case-175 Php

The Case

The case

Skirt-185 Php

All Trendy Tops- 180 Php











For more details please visit Misschicshoppe Facebook page or email me at olyv91@gmail.com

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment