Sunday, August 17, 2014

LM METRO HOTEL (Part I)

         I was so very lazy to update my blog for the past few months but I have a very good reason. I already resigned in my first company. A really big thanks to the people who helped me to learn a lot and experience the word "HARD-WORK". I learned to be a multitasking person, flexible and understanding at all time. 

      Moving on, after my journey in Sheridan Company, I looked for a job that is related in my job experience and a company that has a good environment. Fortunately, I found the I'm really proud to introduce my new company, LM Metro Hotel- the residential hotel in Zamboanga City. It is located in Don Toribio Street, Tetuan, Zamboanga City.

LM Metro Hotel Front View

Sky Gym Employees in Casa LM Restaurant

With my co-employees


            I will share to you some details (rate, amnesties, and photos) of LM Hotel next time. But if you are interested right now, you can call our landline (062) 955-3834 or visit our Facebook page- LM Metro Hotel.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment