Monday, August 20, 2012

I miss Blogging so mucho

  Hi there! I know it's been a long time since I get the chance to update my dearest blog. I feel so incomplete for the past few months till now for not updating my blog and I rarely open it since because of my hectic schedule in my work. I want to share lots of things about what I'm up to from my wishlist to my personal issues in life but I think I need to work for it carefully.. HAHA. You know it's very normal to encounter problems in life but sometimes it's really hard to solve them. There are times that we almost give up because of hurtful feelings and we cannot take it anymore. Honestly, until now I don't have any idea if how I have able to solve and overcome my problems and frustrations in my life for the past few months. Maybe, I always think the pros and cons of every step I make so that things will get smoother each day plus, I always get the strength from HIM. Mind you, my problems were not the typical "problem" that people have.
  Moving forward, I just wanna share that I'm getting addict in INSTAGRAM. I know almost all of you are using the App because it's really fun.

my favorite <3 br="br">
one of my instagram photo




  I really miss blog hopping especially the blogs of my co-Zamboanga Bloggers. I really want to follow the blogs of the new members in the group. :)

  I will really try my best to stay updated and active in blogging. Take care friends.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment