Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Quaker Oaties

     Hey Guys! It's been ages since I last updated my blog. Well I've been busy to find a work and luckily....I'm already EMPLOYED! Yes, I already have a work right now and I feel very glad because I'll be able to buy the things that I want, help my Family and SAVE money for my future plans. I started working last Tuesday and I'm blessed because my employer is very kind and I know I will grow and learn lots of things in the company.
     Today, I will share to you my new favorite cookies-  OATIES "The Mini Oat Cookies"from Quaker. I prefer to eat the cookies during breakfast with my favorite 3 in 1 nescafe brown coffee. The very good thing is that it is rich in fiber, NO artificial flavor and 0% Trans Fat. So it will help you to maintain your diet..HAHAHA. Try this Oaties and I'm sure you will like it. I think Oaties have five flavors and I already tried the 3. I forgot the exact price but I'm pretty sure that it's very affordable.

Chocolate   
Honey Nuts

Apple and Cinnamon
Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment